If you are like me you have lots of beads left over from past projects. Some are on strings still and some are in little containers.
When I saw this jewelry armoire I thought of hanging my strings of beads in it. There are so many ways to use this for storage for beads.
I especially like that it has lights that are auto on/off to make it easier to see the colors of my beads.
- LED LIGHT & LOCKABLE CABINET: 6 auto on and off LED lights powered by 3 AAA batteries (NOT INCLUDED), making it easy to choose the right accessories; keep your jewelries safe and far away from kids with the lock
- REAL GLASS MIRROR: Full length mirror offers a head-to-toe view of your outfit; real glass helps avoid “fun house” effect and provides better performance
- WALL & DOOR MOUNTED: Mount on the wall with screws or hang over the door with hooks, both are space saving ways
- STURDY FRAME & VELVET LINER: Quality MDF frame contributes to sturdy construction; comfy velvet lining protects your jewelries from scratches
- LARGE STORAGE CAPACITY: Keep all your jewelries in one place with 1 large ring cushion, 1 scarf rod, 2 drawers, 5 shelves, 32 necklace hooks, 48 earring holes and 90 earring slots
This is an affiliate link so, if you buy this through my link, I earn a few pennies to pay for my hosting!